2010年10月25日星期一

New ! :P

Saturday 23/10/10 ;)


At Saturday i went Midvalley and The Gardens with my Lovely husband Saw Shi Dee and Chester and His sweetie Meow ..

Happy that nights we rock and playing bowling..
and we having dinner at Popeyes =)
later we go ate Baskin Robins =)

im playing bowling very bad and badly.. 
Ches and my dear got STRIKE
Meow and me dint have ;(

Our Take Picture :)


Me and Dear =)

Dear :P

sweet couple Meow and Ches :P

Sho po Meow and Emo Chester :P

me and Meow =)

That nights im happy to you all and my husband Saw Shi Dee =)
Love you all =)



Monday 25/10/10 =)


Woots ! i bought my new Nike Shoes and Nike bag ! :D
So happy ! =)
I Love it so much !

and moro is our class 3R go lawatan ..
i love my class always ..
and i love my babes ! mwaks ! :P


By : Pigbabe Dee =)

没有评论:

发表评论