2010年4月13日星期二

❤MISTER POTATO =)

YAHOO !!!!!!
pig cum back say story lo xDD

2day so early woke up ><
so tired  =(
thn i brushed my teeth n washed my face
chg skul cloth
thn my mami send me to skul
yesterday i saw opposite my skul the skul CONFUCIAN
din hav students go to skul
they so GOOD ><
cuz no need go to skul study ><
YORRRRRRRRR~ ~
HATE IT ><




thn go in to my class
SLEEP AGAIN
wakaka XDD
aiyayaya
so lazy go locker thr take my book





OHH SHITTT !!!!!!!!
spot check
SUCK !!!!! ><




aiyoyoyo ><
Melody din cum skul ><
n my lou gong [Saw Foong] n Nellie GANTUNG SEKOLAH !!!!
YORRRRRRR~ ~
all din cum
HATE U ALL JOR =(
juz me so lonely
YORRRRRRR ~ ~




in the class
me so good
wakaka =D
sit thr doin home-work
wakaka =D
ME IS A GOOD CHILD !!!!! XD




recess time AGAIN !!
i din go canteen
juz go out wif my baby chiew lian
wakaka xDD



Ƨιρ



ALAMAK !!!!
spot check again !!
SHIT LA !!! x(




after spot check
study again
sienzz =(
so mizz sum ppl =(
UNHAPPY !!!!




YEAH !!!
finish skul jor =D
but after wan go tuition =(
OMG !!!
raining ~ ~ =(
fast fast walked to tuition class




wakakaka
SC tuition teacher so funny  xDD
HAPPY AGAIN !!! XDD




finish tuition
my mami fetched me at tuition thr
my mami bought mee for me
hehes =]
thn back home lur


I LOVE MISTER POTATO !!!!! xDDDD






 I_M   A   S_I_N_G_L_E    L_A_D_Y !!


没有评论:

发表评论