2010年4月12日星期一

❤IM A STRONG LADY

pig cum back update blog lu =]


aiyoyo ><
open skul jor
DAMN tired la ><
wan early woke up
HATE IT !!!!! ><
2day my mum send me to skul
in skul juz study
juz 1 word is sienzz ><
in class me so lonely T^T
cuz all ppls doin them home-work
wakakaka XDDD
me is the special 1
all home-work done adi xDD








H-O-O-R-R-A-Y !!!!!! = )
recess time yea xDD
take breakfast wif my lou gong [Saw Foong] n Nellie
OHH SHIT !!!!!
i wan buy my food but already finish jor ><
aiyaya ><
nvm ><
thn i bought bread lo
inside the bread got cheese n tuna
I LIKE IT !!!!!
wakaka
im slowly ate my food
already finish my bread
my lou gong [Saw Foong] n Nellie oso finish already
but i still hungry
thn me n my lou gong [Saw Foong] go n buy fishball
I LIKE FISHBALL !!!! XDDDD
haizz
i saw him again
hate him ><
but he ntg still go up to skul
im still ntg to him
IM A STRONG LADY !!! 







study again ><
got one period teacher din cum n teach us
all happy
but all ppls still doin home-work
me oso ><






W-U-H-O-O-O !!!!!
finish skul jor
wan back home
when i go out skul
got a leng nuii prefect [Yen Yii] stand beside me
im so happy la
thn we two together take LRT back home
we talk more thing in the LRT station
wakaka xDDD
HAPPY-ING xD






mum fetch me at sg besi station
tn mum said wan vegetables in super market
thn i follow my mum go thr buy food n more things
i buy two pack of sweet [SOUR+]

 I    LOVIN   IT !!!!! XDDD



MY STORY ENDING ~ ~ ~ xDD  



I   S_T_I_L_L   L_O_V_E   U❤❤❤








没有评论:

发表评论