2011年1月9日星期日

Im Already Form 4 :)

I'm already form 4 in 2011 ...
I'm so happy in form 4 class ...
even we don't know each other :)

I already growth up ...
I'm not same as previously ...
I'm Become a Strong Girl :)

In School life ... I'm very happy had my Baka's Gang ... I Love Them ...
At last ...I wont forgot my Sweetheart Dex Dee :)
I love Him ... 

My life :
Parents important
Boyfriend important 
Friends important
Study important :)

In this year I will study hard and harder ...
Some ppl said this year is honeymoon ..
I don't think so ...
This year very important ... because if we start to study next year ..it is too late..:D

This year is my sweet 16..will become lucky :D
I'm become very fat now :D 

Chinese New Year is around the corner..
I'm so excited ...
will be getting a lot of ang pows soon :D
I bought new cloths already :)

In this year hope :
Trip to Taiwan ..
Get LV 's or Gucci Bag..
Get Iphone or BB..
Study hard . harder & hardest.. :D

Enjoy my life :)


Wrote from : Pigbabe ._.

没有评论:

发表评论